- REMINDER: Don’t forget to bring socks! We require all children & adults to remove their shoes upon arrival and everybody must be wearing socks.
- Groups of 10 people or more (including adults) require advance phone reservations. Groups arriving without a reservation may be turned away. To avoid disappointment, please make sure to call us before coming.
- During the week (Monday – Thursday), our upstairs area will be closed to the public from 4:00 PM until close.
- HOLIDAY HOURS:
- Monday, December 24 from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 25 from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Monday, December 31 from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 1st — CLOSED
Groups of 10 people or more (including adults) require advance phone reservations. Groups arriving without advance reservation may be turned away. To avoid disappointment, please make sure to call us before coming.
Our Hours: Monday – Thursday: 11am – 7pm | Friday: 11am – 4pm | Sunday: 11am – 5pm
About Kids at Play
We have plenty of indoor activities for kids in the Philadelphia area. Our indoor playground and 7,000-square-foot multi-sensory facility are designed to maximize opportunities for your child’s development in a safe, clean and fun, supervised environment.
We’re an inclusive space with activities and designated areas for children of all developmental stages. Our goal is to help your child reach their full potential by doing what they love: play! With our zip line, interactive virtual playground, toddler area, ball pits and entertaining swings and slides, we’re one of the most fun places for kids of any age.
Looking for more than just open play in a safe, indoor, state-of-the-art environment? We have board certified occupational, physical and speech therapists on staff to help children learn through play and give parents tools to use at home using a combination individualized therapy plans, private therapy sessions and group play.
Our facility is handicap accessible and equipped with ADA compliant ramps and bathrooms ensuring that all who visit can enjoy themselves.
CBS Philly wrote up "Best Indoor Play Gyms in Philadelphia" who help kids exercise and learn at the same time! Kids at Play is honored [...]
Thank you for helping us be named Best New Business or Family Spot and Best Place to Throw a Party in the 2017 Mommy Poppins [...]
Dedicated Therapy for Your Child
We believe that every child learns best through play. Our individualized approach focuses on producing the best results, based on the needs of each child.
Occupational therapists work with children on improving skills in daily activities that will help them throughout their lives.
Physical therapists work to provide support in gross motor development, motor planning, and visual motor skills.
Speech therapists work to provide language acquisition, articulation, oral motor stimulation, communication skills, and more.